Install 64-bit Microsoft Database Drivers – The Microsoft Office is accessible for clients with 32-bit and 64-bit introduced on their frameworks. This implies you can visit Office.com/Setup and introduce the Office 365 for both 32-bit and 64-bit gadget. The application intended for 32-bit just chips away at the 32-bit gadget just, and the equivalent goes for the 64-bit applications.
Install 64-bit Microsoft Database Drivers
Note – Microsoft does not support the side-by-side installation of 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Office or their dependent components.
At whatever point you attempt to introduce the 64-bit form on the 32-bit or the other way around, you get the blunder message. The mistake message says that the adaptation you are endeavoring to introduce isn’t good with your variant.
Be that as it may, we have looked and discovered a workaround for the client.
Method to Install 64-bit Microsoft Database Drivers
Before you follow these steps to Install 64-bit Microsoft Database Drivers, should check the following details:
- Go to the Registry Editory, for that you can search for “regedit” and click on regedit.exe.
- Then go to the following address “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Common\FilesPaths”.
- Check for the “mso.dll” file in it.
On the off chance that this is available, you have 64-bit programming and you can Install 64-bit Microsoft Database Drivers without following the workaround. On the off chance that the “mso.dll” is absent then you have 32-bit programming and you have to pursue the workaround steps.
Work Around to Install 64-bit Microsoft Database Drivers
Follow these steps to install 64-bit Microsoft Database Drivers alongside 32-bit Microsoft Office.
- Open the command prompt by writing “cmd” in the Windows search box.
- Type the file path and file name of the 64-bit Access Database Engine 2010 install file, followed by a space and “/passive” (this runs the installation without showing any error messages).
- After that, open the Registry Editor by typing the “regedit” in the search box.
- Now go to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Common\FilesPaths” in the Registry Editory tab.
- If you do not see the “mso.dll” then you will be able to re-configure the application. And this “Reconfigure” message will appear everytime you launch the Office application.
You can use the same step to install the Service Pack 1 on the 64-bit device.
Similar Queries – office.com/setup
- Microsoft Access database engine 2010 64 bit download
- Microsoft Access database engine 2016 64 bit download
- Excel 2016 OD driver download 64-bit
- Microsoft Access database engine 2007 for windows 10 64 bit
- You cannot install the 32-bit version of Microsoft access database engine 2016
- Microsoft Access database engine 2017
- MS access ODBC driver for windows 7 32 bit free download
- Microsoft Access database engine 2013
These are a portion of the comparative inquiries of the clients identified with the “Introduce 64-bit Microsoft Database Drivers”. On the off chance that you are additionally confronting similar issues, you can contact the Microsoft Office professional. For that, essentially put a call at the without toll number or you can visit office.com/setup and get productive help.
Garry, he has been making the people aware of the security threats from so long to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He does write for Microsoft Office Products at office.com/setup.