Microsoft Office 365 is package includes Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) along with other utility services, they are known as cloud services. The Office 365 plan is available for both home and business users. This version includes Skype for business web conferencing and Exchange email with extra online storage on OneDrive for business. A unique version of Microsoft Office 365 helps its users to install it on the multiple devices.
Office 365 is basically designed to work with other versions of Microsoft Office including Office 2013 and Office 2011 for Mac and Windows. Although, it was working fine with the previous versions but was limited to a few features of it. Use the below steps which are required to get this latest version of Office Setup is:
- Office Setup Download
- Office Setup Install
- Office Setup Activate
You can download and install the setup by logging in to your Microsoft account. New users have to create an account first for using the services. You might be asked to enter the 25-digit product key that you have got along with the Office 365 business purchase. Once you are done, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Plan your Office setup first to decide what information you need, how to get help and much more
- Create new accounts by adding your users and password.
- Visit Office 365 admin center
- To begin the wizard, select Go to Setup
- After creating an Office 365 account, you can install the complete version of Office. Office 365 business version allows you to install Office Setup up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Visit the link https://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware
- Login with your registered account and select install
Steps to install Office 365 Home
- Redeem the product key
- Sign in to your MS account by visiting office.com/setup
- Select Office 365 subscription
- Change the language or version (32 or 64-bit)
- Choose install
In case of any Support, visit the official website at office.com/setup for Office 365 and get an instant solution.