Microsoft Office 365 is widely used software and the most popular subscription among the Microsoft Office users. This Office 365 package consists of all the applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote, and Publisher. From Windows to Mac and Android to iOS, you can install and use the features of this software on any platform. This Microsoft Suite software does available in a variety of versions: Home, Personal, Students, and Business.
The personal free trial version is best suited for those who wish to know more about its functioning and features of Office 365. Wondering how? We have provided some simple steps to get the Office 365 setup Personal from its official website.
- Visit the official website of Office.com/setup
- Choose Office 365 Personal from the product list
- On the right-hand side of the page, you will see an option to Buy and Download
- Right below to this option, you can find Free trial with Office 365 option
- Click that link
- From the next page, choose “Try 1-month free”
- Log in to your Microsoft Account
- If you don’t have one, click Create One
- Enter the details required for the signup
- Set a secure password for your account and complete the registration process
- Proceed further to download Office 365 Setup
- Now, run the downloaded setup to begin installation
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen
- Finish this process
- You are good to go!
- No Activation Required!
What will you get?
With Office 365 Personal free version, you will get the following benefits:
- One Terabyte of advanced storage with advanced security for all Office applications
- Easy collaboration with other users in a single document
- Round the clock customer support at no extra cost
- Easy download and installation on Windows OS, Mac OS, tablets, and smartphones
If you have already purchased an Office 365 Personal premium version then visit www.office.com/setup for its download using a valid Office product key. Hope the information was useful!
Garry, he has been making the people aware of the security threats from so long to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He does write for Microsoft Office Products at office.com/setup.