Office.com/myaccount – Download and install or reinstall Office Setup
MS Office is a suite comprises of applications like word, excel, powerpoint other services and servers. From Windows desktop PCs to MacOS, Office provides all sorts of tools to get simple to complex work done in seconds with no errors. The latest versions of Microsoft Office are Office 365 and 2016 (Home, Business and Professional) include the following applications:
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Forms
- MS Graph API
- MS Flow
- MS Bookings
- MS Analytics
- MS PowerApps
- MS Planner
- MS StarHub and more
To download Microsoft Office setup (any version), you need to create an account by visiting office.com/myaccount. For this, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit office.com/setup
- Enter your email address and password
- Select or deselect “Send me promotional emails from MS” option it depends upon your choice whether you want those emails or not.
- Click next and it’s done!
- The next step is installing Office setup
- Now you need to enter the 25-character product key when asked.
- Check the product key in your inbox under your registered email Id or at the backside of the retail card.
- Now, your office gets Install.
- Now activate Office setup to get the access of Microsoft Office application features.
During the installation process if you find any difficulty, feel free to contact Office setup customer support team. They are available for 24*7 support for all technical errors like setting up of Microsoft Office account along with downloading, installing or activating Office setup.