Emojis are peppy, vibrant, attractive, and visually appealing. To liven up a boring conversation, you can insert emojis. With emojify in iOS 10, inserting emoticons in messages has become very convenient. You can type a message, and then convert it into emoji by just tapping the numbers after switching the keyboard. Moreover, you can also respond to messages with emojis. Follow the instructions given in the blog to learn how to use the emojify and Tapbaacks feature in iOS 10.
How to turn on emoji predictions in iMessage?
The QuickType keyboard in iPhones and iPads can predict and make emoji suggestions, apart from text suggestions. You need to enable it by going to the Settings. Follow the steps given here to start receiving emoji suggestions:
- Tap on the iMessage app located on the home screen.
- Now, simply open a new message or tap on an old conversation.
- In the text column, type the message you want to send.
- Now, just select the emoji predictions which will appear in the prediction slab. At times, multiple emojis can be suggested.
- After selecting the emoji of your choice, continue with the text,
- Now, hit the blue upward pointing arrow icon located to the right of the text field.
When you tap on an emoji while typing the text, then the emoji will replace the word. If you hit space after typing the word and selecting the emoji, then the text word won’t be replaced.
How to use the emojify feature in iMessage?
- Tap on the Messages app from the bottom of the home screen.
- After that, open an old message thread or create a new one.
- Key in the message in the text box.
- Select the Emoji option located on the screen keyboard.
- Now, just select all the orange tinted words and they will get swapped with their own emojis.
- Swap all the words in the messages with emojis and complete the emojification process.
- Now, hit the send button. It is present next to the message box.
How to send emoji Tapback responses in iMessages
You can now respond to iMessages with emojis. Learn how to send tapbacks to your friends:
- Launch the iMessage app.
- Tap on any iMessage that you have received.
- Now, tap and keep pressing the message on the screen.
- Select from the list of options such as heart, thumbs up, exclamation, question mark, etc.
- Tap on the emoji you want to send as a response to that text.
How to alter emoji Tapback response in iMessage?
Did you accidentally respond to a message with an unsuitable Tapback? If you wish to change the emoji, then you can do it easily. Here’s how:
- Open the message.
- Tap and press it for a couple of seconds.
- Now, just tap on the new emoji you want to send as the response.
- Your old emoji will get swapped with the new one.
How to remove Tapback emoji responses in iMessage?
Did you reply to a message with a Tapback and want to remove it? Here is how you can delete a Tapback:
- Open the message first.
- Then, tap on the Tapback you want to delete.
- Press and hold the message, and tap on the emoji from the list.
- Now, the message will no longer contain a Tapback response.
For more information on emoji Tapback response in iMessage, visit us at office.com/setup