Office setup 2013 – www.office.com/setup
Microsoft Office 2013 is a product of MS Office productivity suite that is suitable for x64 and x32 systems and basically compatible for Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or above versions.
Along with the basic Office applications, it includes:
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- MS SharePoint Designer
Five editions of the Microsoft Office 2013 are Home & Student, Home & Business, Standard, Professional and Professional Plus. If you wish to install Office Setup 2013, you need to follow below process.
Download, install and activate Office 2013. To do so, follow these steps:
- Login to your Office account at office.com/setup using your registered email ID and password
- If you are a new user, then sign up by providing the required details
- Once you are logged in, open the Install Information and choose Install
- This will initiate the installation process of a 32-bit version of Office 2013 using the language you have selecting while redeeming the product
- However, you can change the version to 64-bit by selecting Additional Install Options -> Office (64-bit) and select Install
- Now, depending upon your browser, Click on the following:
- Run – Internet Explorer or MS Edge
- Setup- Google Chrome
- Save File- Mozilla Firefox
- When you will see “you are good to go!” message, select All Done
- Once the installation finishes, the next step comes is Activation
- For activating Office Setup, open any of the Office application
- In most of the cases, Office gets activated when you open an application and choose Accept to agree to the MS Office license agreement
- In other cases, when you open any of Office application, you will be prompted by an Office activation wizard
- Enter the 25-character Office product key
- Click Activate
- You can use the Office now!
If you face any error or issue while installing the Office Setup 2013 contact MS Office support team at office.com/setup. The Support will support you with the best possible solution.