If you have been working with the free version of MS office suite package and now that trial period is expired, then you need to visit www.office.com/setup to purchase a new product package for Office Setup or renew the old Office Setup product. After purchasing the new subscription, you will get the Office setup product key on your registered email address. This product key is mandatory to activate the software for setting up the Office Product.
If you have the Office setup product key but do not have Microsoft Office installed in your PC or other devices, then you will have to visit the Microsoft Office website, whether online or desktop, it is much required to have a licensed product key in order to activate or re-activate the software.
Use Office setup product key to activate the software
Method 1: For online MS Office setup users
- Go to office.com/setup and click Sign in
- Enter your Office setup product key in the respective field
- Click Continue/ Submit
- Open any MS Office app such as Word to launch the program
- Click Activate and complete the online activation
Method 2: For Offline MS Office setup users
- Launch any random Office app say, MS Office Word
- On the app, you will see a highlighted banned right below the toolbar with a clickable ‘Reactivate’ or ‘Activate’ button
- Enter the key in the field
- Click submit
- Click on the button and you will be directed to office.com/setup
- Sign in/ Sign up
- Click Activate and complete product activation
Now you have successfully installed or activated the Office com setup, online or offline.
Garry, he has been making the people aware of the security threats from so long to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He does write for Microsoft Office Products at office.com/setup.