Microsoft Office is consists of a variety of applications in a package which we are using every day. Microsoft Office with its major application is available since 1990. Earlier, starting from Office 1.0 to Office 365 version the latest version which works on clouds. It is very easy to install, the only step you need to do is run the setup file and follow the on-screen instruction to install. It is very easy to install but still, sometimes we face Error 1935. So now with the below-given steps, we can avoid this error 1935.
Why it’s happened?
Here we have mentioned some possibilities which may cause to create this error in your office program. Read all carefully to avoid this error to build.
- You might have an incompatible setup of files for Microsoft Office during installation.
- Your windows might not be working properly because of some system files gets corrupt because of malware attack.
- If you have tried installing Microsoft Office again and again.
- If you try to install the wrong version of Microsoft Office 2007/2010 on Windows Vista.
Easy Method to resolve the Microsoft office Error 1935:
As per the demand in this blog, we are mentioning some simple procedure to resolve MS Office Error 1935 from your Microsoft office. You can easily resolve it by using these steps.
Method 1: Check Microsoft .NET file
If your Microsoft .NET file system not working fine or gets corrupted, then we need to repair it first by using Add and Remove Program with the help of Control Panel.
How to repair this file Microsoft .NET system for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Press Windows logo and press R at the same time
- In the Box, Type appwiz.cpl to open Programs and features applet
- Search Microsoft .NET system and select it
- Click on Uninstall/Change option.
- Now, Select the Repair, and then click on it.
- Wait until the process to finishes.
- Now the Setup Wizard will appear. If you have another version of Microsoft office .NET Framework, we will suggest reinstalling .NET again.
- After completing the procedure, click Exit.
- Now, Install the Microsoft Office 2007/2010.
Method 2: Install Microsoft .NET application System
If still, you are not able to repair Microsoft .NET Framework, because of any other reason now you need to download it again and then try to install it in your computer.
- Open any Internet browser as-Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or any other.
- Download the Microsoft .NET Framework from Microsoft support Center website link.
- Now, start the setup file for Microsoft .NET Framework installation.
- Enter your registered email id and password for login into the account.
- Click “I have read and Accept the terms of the Licensing Agreement.”
- Click on Install option.
- Wait for installation Microsoft .NET Framework, click Exit.
- Install the updated version of Microsoft Office 2007/2010
We are hoping, that after the above given information would have successfully solved MS Office Error 1935 for you Microsoft office.
For more information Microsoft Office Setup 365 please visit: www.office.com/setup