SharePoint Server 2016 is a combined product of Microsoft Office. It is a web-based collaborative platform. This specialized program is used as per its requirement which may vary according to the size of the organizations using it. It’s basically work on the specific platforms such as communities, targeted audience, content, composites, and search.
The SharePoint Server 2016 is a specialized tool that is responsible for the document management and collaboration. Available as a part of the Office 365 (that you download via office.com/setup), it is also known as SharePoint Online. Additionally, its on-premises version is known as SharePoint Server 2016. To download this special program, follow these instructions:
- Go to the official website of Microsoft Office
- Under the Products tab, click SharePoint
- You will be redirected to the downloads center
- Before you proceed, check the system requirements
- Now, choose your preferred language
- Hit the Download button and then Save
- This will copy the disc image file to your system
- Double-click this file (In the similar way you do with the Office setup while installing MS Office) to begin the installation
- Move to the mounted drive
- Run splash.hta and this will start the SharePoint Server 2016 Start web page
- Hit Install software prerequisites to start SharePoint 2016 Products Preparation Tool
- Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed
- When you see SharePoint Server 2016 Start web page, hit Install SharePoint Server
- This will launch the SharePoint Server 2016 setup
- To end this process, you will be asked to provide a product key
- Enter any of the standard product keys:
- Go through the license terms and conditions
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and it’s done!
While performing download or the installation process, if you face any difficulty then feel free to contact the Microsoft Office customer support team. A technician will be glad to assist you with the best possible solution.
FAQs – office.com/setup:
- What are the steps to turn on compatibility mode word 2016
- Error: Microsoft word 2016 compatibility mode turn off
- how to enable macros in Excel 2016
- how to enable macros in Excel 2007
- Error: Microsoft word compatibility mode turn off
- Office won’t work because of your security settings macros have been disabled
- how to enable macros in Excel 2013
- Error: word 2016 opens in compatibility mode
Garry, he has been making the people aware of the security threats from so long to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He does write for Microsoft Office Products at office.com/setup.