Windows Error 1320 is a problem that customers can regularly come upon in Windows 8 and 8.1, but in Windows 7 and Vista it occurs much less. Error 1320 or“The precise route is just too lengthy” blunders message is not tough to remedy. Here are a few techniques to repair it:
Method of Removing Micro Focus Folders(8.1/8/7/Vista)
- Twice click on the PC’s desktop icon.
- It is important by way of the user to make sure he or she has un-hidden and the hidden folders and hidden the Window device documents.
- Move the below-referred to folders to the Recycle Bin. If the error is still visible, just reinstate them:
C:\Program Files\ Micro Focus
C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Focus
4. Exit the Windows Explorer.
Method of Deleting Corrupt Registry Keys (For Windows 8.1/8)
- Check for the difficulty within the Registry entries. The person can re-create again by using deleting or renaming corrupt entries from the Registry.
- Click the Window Key + C.
- At the top nook of the screen, the Charms Bar could be seen.
- Press the Search icon.
- Enter “RegEdit” within the Search Box.
- Press the utility icon.
- Launch that from the Search Result page.
- The Registry Editor gets launched.
- Delete the version-precise key of Test Partner.
- Locate the below Software
- Delete the sub-key named “MicroFocus.”
- Navigate the below subkey:
- Rename the “Security” sub-key as “Security_OLD.”
- Exit the Registry Editor window and restart consumer Computer.
Method of Deleting Corrupt Registry Keys (ForWindows 7/Vista)
- Refer to Step # from the Operating gadget 8.1/8 consumer’s technique.
- Click Windows Key + R on the equal time.
- Enter “RegEdit” within the Open textual content container.
- Press the OK tab.
- The Registry Editor will get launched.
- Refer to steps numbered eight to fourteen from the Windows 8.1/8 approach.
Method of Re-registering the Windows Installer(For Windows 8.1/8)
- Click the Operating gadget key.
- Enter “CMD” within the Search Box.
- Press the Application icon.
- Right click Command Prompt and press “Run as administrator” icon.
- Type the beneath instructions in given order:
- Exit Command Prompt.
- Click home windows key + C.
8. Press Setting icon and then energy icon, within the Charms Bar.
- Choose Restart.
Method of Re-registering the Windows Installer(For Windows 7/Vista)
- Press the Start tab.
- Enter “Command Prompt” in the Search Box.
- Right press that from the Search Results, select Run as administrator.
- Refer Steps # 5-6 from Windows 9.1/8 user’s paragraph.
- Restart the Computer for the trade to take consequences.
Method of Renaming Msisip.Dll File (For Windows 8.1/8/7/ Vista)
- Twice press the PC icon.
- Enter “Command Prompt” within the Search Box.
- To pick out Run as an administrator, and right click on that from the Search Results.
- Right click on the document displayed below the Search Results.
- Choose “Open containing folder” from the context listing.
- Rename the report as “Msisip.Dll.Vintage”
- Restart the gadget.
Garry, he has been making the people aware of the security threats from so long to make the internet a safer place to browse on. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, Antivirus, malware, social networking, internet, and new media. He does write for Microsoft Office Products at office.com/setup.